Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Site issues this morning

1. Back To Top    #1

Site issues this morning

Is anyone having issues with the forum this morning? I keep getting "Resource Limit Reached". If I refresh a couple of times the site comes up then when I click a link the same message.
    Gunite/Plaster pool at 13k gallons. All Jandy with CL340 series cartridge filter, 1.5 HP Jandy Stealth pump. Jandy 1400 SWCG and PDA4 controller. Dual waterfalls. Polaris 280. Pool installed August 2012. Southern Louisiana. And lets not forget my trusty TF100 test kit!

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Site issues this morning

Yes. They are working on it. It is a glitch from the server change yesterday. It is annoying. I am sure they will have it fixed soon.
    Lisa
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks for the heads up AZGirl71!
    Gunite/Plaster pool at 13k gallons. All Jandy with CL340 series cartridge filter, 1.5 HP Jandy Stealth pump. Jandy 1400 SWCG and PDA4 controller. Dual waterfalls. Polaris 280. Pool installed August 2012. Southern Louisiana. And lets not forget my trusty TF100 test kit!

4. Back To Top    #4

Yes it is quite annoying, but I am trying to get to the bottom of the issue.

I apologize for any inconvenience this is causing anyone.

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

No problem. I have had the message at least 50 times already. Red and Ozzy are working on it.
    Lisa
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process

6. Back To Top    #6

OK I hope (fingers crossed) the 508 issue is resolved. I want to give it awhile before making any other changes.

7. Back To Top    #7

Good deal Ozzy! You guys rock!
    I havent had the error in a while now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy47 View Post
    OK I hope (fingers crossed) the 508 issue is resolved. I want to give it awhile before making any other changes.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

8. Back To Top    #8

TFP Guide

I have not had any errors either. Pages loading slower though.
    Lisa

9. Back To Top    #9

Yeah, working on load times now. This happens when you change one thing, it affects another. It's a wonder I have any hair left.

10. Back To Top    #10

TFP Guide

I figured as much. I hope your hair can be saved...lol
    Lisa

11. Back To Top    #11

Quote Originally Posted by Azgirl71 View Post
    I figured as much. I hope your hair can be saved...lol
    Now everyone knows why I long ago decided to keep mine shaved off!

12. Back To Top    #12

TFP Guide

Lol. Much easier.
    Lisa

13. Back To Top    #13

I see this error warning when I load the HOME page: Warning: Illegal string offset 'results' in ..../packages/vbcms/widget/myfriends.php on line 222
    Gunite/plaster pool w/spa built 1983, 17,000 gal. (depth 3' x 6' x 3') (37' X 16' +spa, stairs & large in-pool bench seat). Arneson (now Hayward) pool vac (rebuilt 3 or 4 times over 30 years), 350k BTU (nat gas) XE heater (in need of a serious herbal cleansing lol), 2HP Marathon pump & filter basket, DE filter NSS-48, air pump for spa bubbles, one skimmer plus in-line filter Hayward CANISTER W560 to the pool vac. Re-plastered May 2013 reinforced quartz (Marbletite) Diamond Bright. Test kit: Taylor K-2006; Bleach

14. Back To Top    #14

I will look into that when I get the page load times sorted.

15. Back To Top    #15

Thanks Pops for that information.