pooldv texas pool thread

Re: pooldv pool thread

Today was a good pool day. Low wind, sunny and high temp was 80. We stayed in the pool all afternoon. 85 when got in and 86 when we got out.

Temperature of urine exiting the human body, 98.6F. Your apparent temperature rise is :suspect:

Congrats!! I blew off a whole bunch of gas (no, not that gas, natural gas!!) today to get the pool up to 86F so the kids could swim. It was a good day too.

Well, since it is getting chilly (65, LOL!) I figured it was time to install the woodstove on the screen porch today.

20161007_183559.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And look who won the furniture battle!

20161007_184056.jpg

I installed it on the porch yesterday and that was the first fire on the screen porch. It was nice! We have had that little white stove in the house for 10 years. Last winter we decided to up our game on the stove in the house to this stove and moved the little stove to the porch.

20160121_154524.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Ok, the heat pump is a hit! My wife was right ... again. We swam 3 out of 4 weekends in October because of the heat pump. Solar panels and a cover alone would not have given us enough heat to swim. The water was 86-87 today and it was sunny and 87 outside. A great day in the pool!

And as we have been running the heat pump to heat the water I have been thinking that all that cold air was going to waste and I should duct it to somewhere like the screen porch or somewhere. Well, our fat, lazy dog now has found that cool breeze. So, now he has to choose between his doggy bed on the (outside) porch or the cool breeze behind the heat pump. :) Yes, he is the same dog on the porch furniture. He finally lost that battle, the boss totally banned the dogs from the screened porch.

p.s. no raclette cheese at the grocery store. Still on the hunt. We are eating some good beer cheese and whiskey cheese right now with some wine and some Worlds Series. I think Whole Foods might have it but haven't been yet to check.

Well now you had to go and ruin it by posting your actual picture! You've totally ruined the image I had of you in my head...

1ddf0abcb07daadc4009b21e0f61e8c6.jpg

Very nice pool, yard and set up- what part of DFW? You don't get that much room on the majority of lots. Don't see any neighboring houses which is nice. Far North Dallas here.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.