pooldv texas pool thread

Re: pooldv pool thread

Nice discussion and points to consider. Thanks.

This heat pump was delivered in February. It was a handy workbench all summer. Now, the boss has moved it up on the priority list.
:shock:
20160928_173336.jpg
Who doesn't love a PRIMO XL smoker with a cyberQwifi controller? C'mon!

And after trip #1 to Lowes to get everything I need, there's more stuff already in the shop like a couple of 3way valves and some 2" pvc and elbows.
20160928_173440.jpg

I think you should relocate that (not)Primo right next to the heat pump air intake on the compressor so that you can have hardwood/smokey flavored pool water :pth:

I got dibs on Feb. 12th...weekend after Super Bowl Sunday...

No, it is 12ga 20a. Max draw is 12 amps.

Trips to the store, priceless! I'm not going to jinx myself by saying a word about that!

I don't mind a little Gaga, my poker face!

I'm gonna need a can Pentair tan spray paint for that white heat pump. :shock:

I'm gonna need a can Pentair tan spray paint for that white heat pump. :shock:

So that's the color I should ask for at Ace, "Pentair Tan"?

Seriously, anyone know which shade of Krylon it is? My paint is a couple of years old and I'd like to touch up a few spots.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

I think he should paint the Prima a nice shade of BGE Green...it'll look a lot better...

Well folks, you might want to submit some revised dates! Joel is looking good for 3 trips to the store. Had one today and I already need another one in the morning.

CAM00168.jpg
CAM00169.jpg
CAM00170.jpg
CAM00172.jpg
CAM00171.jpg

My guess was for operational date...I wanna see flow and temperature rise (leaks disqualify).

And the goats need to get their lazy hides over there and start clearing out the jungle growing in and around the equipment pad :whip:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.