What did you do to your pool today?

6abde6d00a8862cb1ead6607f3681b37.jpg
we did this! Hi from Virginia!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Swimming :paddle:, ribs :chef:, swimming :paddle:, beverages :cheers:, swimming :paddle:, bacon wrapped peppers :chef:, swimming :paddle:, beverages :cheers:, swimming :paddle:, burgers :chef:, swimming :paddle:, repeat, nap :sleep:! That was yesterday.

I swam yesterday n swept it and added bleach today before work.

Added DE to my sand filter to polish off the water. When they tell you to hang around to make sure the pressure does not rise too far, believe it! I left for a little bit and came back to find that there was almost no flow out of the return. Oops! A good backwash and all was well. I plan to do a good deep clean soon.

Added DE to my sand filter to polish off the water. When they tell you to hang around to make sure the pressure does not rise too far, believe it! I left for a little bit and came back to find that there was almost no flow out of the return. Oops! A good backwash and all was well. I plan to do a good deep clean soon.

How's the pool looking?

How's the pool looking?

To a "normal" person, it looks great. To TFP pool snob, it needs just a little bit more extra filtering to get it's true sparkle back. Can't quite see the whole way across underwater. My filter is a wee bit undersized. It'll get there, though. (All other criteria for the SLAM has been met.) I did finally get new goggles, there's a tiny bit of algae on the floor under the steps I missed, that could be what's holding it back. Just have to figure out how to get to it, I don't think the regular brush can get in there.

What about taking a water hose, on full blast, and spray it under the steps? Are your steps bolted down? I bungee mine to the top rail so I can move them.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yes, they are screws in to the deck, though it's probably removable. Not sure how hard it would be to move them, we filled them with sand. I think I'm going to get a rag and reached in and wipe this afternoon. I did pour some chlorine down behind them and smush it around with the regular brush this morning.

Heater on this afternoon for party tomorrow. Cover is on and supposed to get down to high 40s tonight. Hoping to get pool to 80 by tomorrow at lunch from 73 tonight. High only 73 tomorrow...

Sent from mobile device. Beware of brevity and spelling errors!

Gym? Pffffttttt!!!!

Yup. I go every chance I get!

FB_IMG_1462590344558.jpg

Gotta keep my Granny image on point! :mrgreen:

20160601_170102.jpg

My one n only granddaughter. She was skinny dippin last week. lol It was her first time in this year n she could not wait!

20160528_183315.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support