Is the Liquidator Right for my Pool?

Nov 4, 2011
Atascocita, Texas
I have read many of the threads on the HASA Liquidator and it sounds pretty appealing as it related to managing my FC.

I have read some issues around head pressure that could be related to larger pools. Also, understand that the larger the pool the more frequently it would need to be re-filled (Liquidator).

I have a 23,000 gallon in ground plaster pool, 2 skimmers, main drain (4 heads), and 2HP PlusHP Jandy pump. I typically add in around 6 gallons of bleach per week. Based on this I would need to refill likely once per week. The benefit would be versus adding every day and a more stable FC level.

I am looking for feedback as to whether the Liquidator would be a worthwhile addition (and it would work - pressure) for me in regards to FC maintenance.

Thanks in advance for you comments and input!

Rawlins

You could make it work, but you're getting very close to the size pool where I wouldn't recommend it. You've obviously thought about the implications so you already know that you'll have to fill it pretty regularly. If you're willing to put up with that, then go for it.

Have you considered an injection pump and tank?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.