Online Vendor Recommendation?

May 30, 2013
Syosset, NY
I plan on installing a Hayward Goldline SWG in about a week or two. I found it listed at www.poolproducts.com for $1,059.

First, is this a good quality swg?

Second, is www.poolproducts.com a reputable dealer?

Third, any advice you could provide for the installation? I plan in adding the salt on June 23rd and then install the swg on June 24th. Hopefully everything will be ok by the 28th as I'll be leaving for vacation for a week!

Input/advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
dr

The Hayward SWG have been around for a long time and are a good unit. There are a few failures that happen, that are easily repaired (search the forum). I had one at previous house and working to install one at my current house this weekend.

As you quoted, I would certainly look at getting the 40k cell.

We have good feedback from this supplier (who is often on the forum) and it is quite a bit cheaper than what you posted ($822 after rebate ... EDIT: Wow, I can not get over how good of a price this is): http://www.poolsupplyworld.com/Hayward- ... AQRITE.htm

Take those savings and become a forum supporter (click-here-to-become-a-troublefreepool-com-supporter-t183.html) and then order the TF-100 test kit with the $10 discount ;)

jblizzle said:
We have good feedback from this supplier (who is often on the forum) and it is quite a bit cheaper than what you posted ($822 after rebate ... EDIT: Wow, I can not get over how good of a price this is): http://www.poolsupplyworld.com/Hayward- ... AQRITE.htm

Take those savings and become a forum supporter (click-here-to-become-a-troublefreepool-com-supporter-t183.html) and then order the TF-100 test kit with the $10 discount ;)

While doing a bit of research after my post I came across that site and placed my order - what a great price!

Will look into becoming a supporter - though I already purchased my test kit!

Thanks,
dr

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.