Liner Cut Too Small

Bebe

May 20, 2013
We have a 28' above ground pool and had a new liner installed. The installers had us start filling with hose to 10", after that we had a water tanker for remainder. The overlap liner is sliding down on one side of pool. Stopped filling. Can this liner be stretched? I'm worried that this might happen again. Liner has 15 year warranty but install is 1 year. We have main drain and since cut has been add for drain and skimmer wii stretching ruin integrity of liner? Because they us fill with our well water my pool water looks like dirty green river water which is what didn't want and is why I opted to order water tankers. Apprx 5,500 gallons in pool now. Installer wants to fix and I think we should get a we liner. Looking for advice.

How does the installer want to fix it? If they're wanting to patch it, I'd definitely want a new liner.

It sounds like either they trimmed it before they got enough water in it or they didn't get it centered in the pool correctly.

Thank you for your responses. Installer wants to stretch it. The pool is already filled about half way and there is a cut out for main drain and skimmer. Can it be stretched and will that affect the cut around main drain?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.