are 12x12x2 blocks ok?????

May 13, 2012
Just got my 24x52 Sharkline heritage and have been putting down the pavers and then realized they called for 16x8x2 pavers and I have been putting down 12x12x2 pavers is this gonna be a problem?

dennard said:
I sure am hoping so cause I don't feel like rediging 10 pavers cause they are good and square and level.

As long as your base plates line up with the blocks I think there will not be a problem, and I think I enjoyed leveling more than pavers LOL

dennard said:
Ye the pavers can be work but all of it so far has been a job but it will be worth it. Thank goodness for the ole 15 foot intex to cool off in.

Great minds think alike, we have a 15 ft Intex about 20 feet away from where the Matrix is going. Nothing beats jumping in the pool after digging for the new pool :party:

We are hoping to be swimming in the Matrix this weekend, can't wait to jump from 4800 to 15,200 gallons to swim in :whoot:

tick221 said:
We are hoping to be swimming in the Matrix this weekend, can't wait to jump from 4800 to 15,200 gallons to swim in :whoot:

Tick - you might want to double check your gallons on the new pool. I think it might be closer to 13,500. And, congrats on almost having it up and ready for swimming!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.