New paver installation -pool cover help needed

Jul 26, 2015
Ohio
We are having pavers installed over our existing concrete pool deck. We currently have regular anchors in the concrete for our pool cover. I read that we should use the tube anchors for pavers so I have a few questions.
* can I remove existing anchors and use existing holes for the tubes (just drill deeper)?
* my existing mesh cover needs replaced, am I better off just making new holes so we don’t have to worry about the anchor placement matching up? I currently have a Latham cover, but like to buy a Loop-loc one this time around.
* does anyone have specs on how big the holes need to be? I cannot find them anywhere for Loop-Loc anchor in tube.
* can we pre drill the holes in the concrete and just have paver installer drill pavers as needed during install? Or should it be drilled after pavers are installed

You would be better imo to just let the paver guys put the new pavers as they want them, then use new paver or grass anchors. I would use the longer grass 9nes because they will need to bite fully into the existing cements. Paver anchors won’t fully seat in my experience.

Reactions: Angel200837
You would be better imo to just let the paver guys put the new pavers as they want them, then use new paver or grass anchors. I would use the longer grass 9nes because they will need to bite fully into the existing cements. Paver anchors won’t fully seat in my experience.
Thank you. I am going to do that. Patio guy is coming tonight so we make sure he has a clear picture of the game plan