Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Ebook

1. Back To Top    #1

Ebook

I read the pool school ebook and one of the equipment recommendations was a tennis ball or threaded ball. I didnt read anywhere in there the why or how to use it.
    21X41, 30,000, ig, vinyl,48sf de, 1hp hayward super pump, 2" piping, 2 skimmers, 1 main inlet, 2 return, built in 1988, no enclosure, lots of trees around, direct sun. Thanks in advance to all who have answered my questions.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Ebook

Your post doesn't provide enough info. Did you read that on this website? Can you provide the link?
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

I read that we should read the pool school book on a post from here so i used my android tablet and search for pool school in the android market

i don't know if this is the one but the icons are the same http://www.androidzoom.com/android_a...book_vzih.html
    21X41, 30,000, ig, vinyl,48sf de, 1hp hayward super pump, 2" piping, 2 skimmers, 1 main inlet, 2 return, built in 1988, no enclosure, lots of trees around, direct sun. Thanks in advance to all who have answered my questions.

4. Back To Top    #4

The pool school that they are referring to is on this site. From my browser there is circle link that says pool school on it and it is on the top right just below the trouble free pool banner. I believe there is a link to it from the home page as well.

5. Back To Top    #5

Here ya go!

pool-school/

6. Back To Top    #6

That eBook has nothing to do with us.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

7. Back To Top    #7

oh i found it .. its used as a plug for the suctions. It may not have anything to do with the site but its quite usefull info although not as detailed as this site. But thanks for looking