Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need help VS pump settings and programming IAquaLink

1. Back To Top    #1

Need help VS pump settings and programming IAquaLink

Where can I find the best way to set up my VS pump to run (run times, speed etc)?
    Also since I have the IAquaLink controller where can I get easy to follow instructions on how to make those settings?
    2016 Build: 32x8 Gunite, 6,700 gallon IG pool including 6x8 spa and 6x8 tanning ledge w/ 2 bubblers. 32' raised wall with two sheer descent water features. Travertine Coping w/ split faced Travertine on raised wall face. 2HP VS Jandy pump, 400k heater, Rainbow Chlorinator, 4 Colored LED Lights. 459sqft spray deck plus. IAqualink remote, Polarus 9350 Robot Cleaner.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Need help VS pump settings and programming IAquaLink

Can't help with the automation.

The best place to start is with 2-3 hours in the morning and 2-3 hours in the evening. Start at a low speed and short time and work your way up as needed.

I run my pump at 1100 rpm (150w) for skimming, filtering and making chlorine with the SWG. Works great!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Need help VS pump settings and programming IAquaLink

Anyone have experience programming run times and speed on IAquaLink website? I'm having trouble figuring out how to do multiple run times and pump speeds.
    My PB has it set up to run on full power from 9-11 am and then on low (don't know how to tell the speed) from 11- midnight.
    2016 Build: 32x8 Gunite, 6,700 gallon IG pool including 6x8 spa and 6x8 tanning ledge w/ 2 bubblers. 32' raised wall with two sheer descent water features. Travertine Coping w/ split faced Travertine on raised wall face. 2HP VS Jandy pump, 400k heater, Rainbow Chlorinator, 4 Colored LED Lights. 459sqft spray deck plus. IAqualink remote, Polarus 9350 Robot Cleaner.