Help with start up for swg vinyl ag pool

Cleaned filter it wash dirty abd i have a cotton liner in my skimmer basket it wss brownish so i cleaned it too. Think since i have well got water i have metle also. my water us slightly greenish with white liner.
air compressor going and fountain. ..should air hose be at the bottom? long until I check ph again.

Sent from my SM-G900M using Tapatalk

Geegaw's pool 4-20-16

720e433be52766dcf9220911cba18870.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Re: Geegaw's pool 4-20-16

Here are my readings
Ph-6.8
Fc- 7.5
Cc-0
Ch - 25
Ta-60
Cya- 50
I'm still in bleach mood until readings are all right.
If I need to slam should I wait until readings are right also?

Re: Geegaw's pool 4-20-16

Your water seems to be a bit cloudy from the pic, is it? Or is that just the turbulence from the splashing? CCs are zero (good) but the water clarity has me concerned. You can't really do an OCLT tonight to confirm unless you have your test kit. Still waiting correct? You need the FAS-DPD (powder & drops) to do a really accurate OCLT. So you may just keep the FC where it is for today (just under 10). Before dark, check the pH again to see if the aeration helped raise it enough. It would be great if you got the pH to 7.2. Then you're ready to go into SLAM mode if necessary once your kit arrives.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.