Just another build in Texas

I'll post a few more pictures in the morning. Got the roof tile delivered, fireplace framed. We are waiting on the cast stone people to do their think before the masonry starts so we've slowed down a bit. AC and electrical going in this week and if the rain holds, hopefully the roof will start going on.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So the rain ha done anything but go away, but the electricians were able to do some work. So here are some shots

Roof tile waiting to go up.

Shot from the rear of the lot back towards the house:

Canned lighting

These little guys are pinpoint spots which will throw a little light onto the outside of the columns.

And my favorite shot of this group, 150" retractable movie screen!

Very nice house!!! Love the screen! Wow! We're playing with the idea of putting a screen up where we have a solid brick wall of our house in front of the pool but trying to figure the logistics of a projector. Is yours set-up for viewing from the pool or inside the pool house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Primary viewing area will be from under the cabana roof. But there are lots of places from the pool that you will absolutely be able to see the screen from.

There are some very good projectors that are portable and easily set up if that's what you need. I'd recommend the epson 7210 if you want something portable and simple. It will cast a good picture at night with very little video noise. Hope that helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Dallas.

- - - Updated - - -

We are in Dallas.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.