Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: pentair intelechlor ic20

1. Back To Top    #1

pentair intelechlor ic20

I wanted to know how to increase the percentage output on my intelechlor it's currently set at 60%
    live in central valley pebble Tech 18920 gallons pentair pump sheer decent salt water IGP built June 2015

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: pentair intelechlor ic20

Not sure about your model, but I found the following from the link below:
    If the level is low, increase it using the More chlorine button or if it is high, decrease using the Less chlorine button. Adjust in 20% increments until proper level is achieved. If that fails, increase or decrease the run time on the pool pump to allow the unit to run longer or shorter depending on water conditions.
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...02022582,d.aWw
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: pentair intelechlor ic20

What automation system do you have? If it is the new Pentair easy touch there are settings that you can manipulate to increase or decrease output. I would not recommend increasing output because you will decrease the life cycle of the cell. Increase pool pump run time. Talk with your pool builder should have been an IC40 as the size of you pool is to close to the max capacity of your cell. My first IC-40 lasted 3 years and had to run at 80% second lasted about the same. It is better on the cell to run pump longer then increase output. Supplement with liquid from pool store of bleach.
    IG, pebble tech, 25K gallons, grotto, SPA that spills into pool, water slide, two other water falls. Equipment Pentair, filter FNS + 60, pool pump 1.5HP single speed wisperflo, spa 3 HP single speed wisperflo, grotto/ slide 3HP single speed wisperflo, waterfall 2HP single speed wisperflo, minimax NT 400K btu, Hayward XL pool vac, SWG IC60, compool 3800 automation, built 2007.