GLI Gerano or Bonito?

LOVE Gerano, best color liner I have seen in person!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Bonito I did not consider, I personally don't like the bright blues.

I was between Tan and Gerano, I am very happy!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 250
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 243
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 243
Here are a few more, they should be finished this week, I will post more when they are done-

As you can see different brightness of the sun changes the color a lot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 225
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 228
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 224
Thanks for the pics! Your pool is beautiful. I do love how the water changes color in each pic. I wanted Black granite but we already have the white stairs. With that being said some of your photos look like that deep blue color that I've seen in some of the black granite pics.

Who's your PB?

we almost ditched GLI all together and went with Lancashire blue. I'm definitely going with Gerano now, thanks!

Do you ever think the liner is too light when it's really sunny out?

I do not think it is too light at all, I almost did not post that one picture with my boys, that is not a true gauge of the color, the Picture did not come out well.

My Pool Builder is Sun Splash Pools and Spas out of Ludlow, MA. They have been great, it is taking longer then expected, but he is very detailed oriented, I do not mind the extra time.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.