Zodiac APURE35 AquaPure Ei Series SWG

OK. Thanks guys. How about the Jandy 1400 regular cell? I had a Pentair on my previous pool, so I don't know much about Jandy.

I have the FusionSoft 1400 which is the same specs as the Jandy 1400 (Both are Zodiac). I am very happy with it but it is a bit undersized for my pool. My PB told me that the Jandy 1400 fails a lot. The FusionSoft has a 3 year warranty so you are good for at least 3 whereas the 1400 I think has only 1 year. You also should not use the mineral cartridge in the FusionSoft as there is no need for minerals to be in your pool. It physically takes more space than other systems as it sits on the ground.

I have the FusionSoft 1400 which is the same specs as the Jandy 1400 (Both are Zodiac). I am very happy with it but it is a bit undersized for my pool. My PB told me that the Jandy 1400 fails a lot. The FusionSoft has a 3 year warranty so you are good for at least 3 whereas the 1400 I think has only 1 year. You also should not use the mineral cartridge in the FusionSoft as there is no need for minerals to be in your pool. It physically takes more space than other systems as it sits on the ground.

Cool. Thanks for that info. I haven't heard amazing things about Jandy, but it's what I've got so I may as well keep it in the family! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.