Little Rock, Arkansas
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
Just found TFP this week. Had been reading other sites.
I opened our AGP this week. Had test strips and had local pool store check the water. ( In the market for a real test).
I have added 80# salt
12oz of stabalizer
Did not SLAM but started the swg on boost. (That’s a slow train).

besides test kit (K2006C vs tft100)
salt water test kit k1766
anything else to buy?
I do have a skimmer installed.
no vacuum ( do I need one)

Just found TFP this week. Had been reading other sites.
I opened our AGP this week. Had test strips and had local pool store check the water. ( In the market for a real test).
I have added 80# salt
12oz of stabalizer
Did not SLAM but started the swg on boost. (That’s a slow train).

besides test kit (K2006C vs tft100)
salt water test kit k1766
anything else to buy?
I do have a skimmer installed.
no vacuum ( do I need one)
A speedstir is really nice, if you''re okay with spending a bunch of money. Right now, a decent test kit and the salt test probably approach what you spent on the pool. Still, they're a lot cheaper than the deductible when you take someone to urgent care with an ear infection or pinkeye, so they're worth it..

A vacuum is pretty much a necessity. but if you have no skimmer it might be difficult to connect a conventional vacuum. The poolblaster handheld rechargeable vacuums work pretty good. There are also vacuums that are powered by the garden hose. I have no idea how good they work.

A tip: before you get everyone out of the pool, have them run around the edge and create a whirlpool. That'll get all the debris collected in the center for easier vacuuming.

I have a skimmer. Intex.
This is a short term covid pool so the speedstir I may pass on.

high deductible insurance so want to avoid urgent care.
Was think of getting intex vaccum. Go price point for a pool that we may use for one or two years.
Thanks for the help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.