Wrong size pool liner. HELP!

mommato3_nc

Jun 30, 2021
Ayden, Pitt, North Carolina, USA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Being as we can't seem to find a pool liner to replace the one we do have because it's the wrong size....I was wondering if someone could tell me if the current liner would still work? Our pool is a 12'x24'x52" oval above ground pool. The liner we bought earlier this year (the size was posted wrong so hence why we have the wrong size liner) is a 12'x21'x54" oval pool liner. I'm assuming we lack 3' of liner to fit our pool. Can we possibly stretch this current liner to actually fit our pool properly with no issues. We have the foam coves in but if we need to build up we can. My biggest concern and issue is stretching the liner to get it to fit from one end to the other. How exactly would we do that?

It will not stretch 6 feet, 3 feet on each side.. never happening... They have a hard time stretching inches...

These guys "say" they are in stock but I would call them :)

If we were talking about the 2" difference in the height, sure that would be possible, but 3' no way Jose.

You could try 24' Round Liner Type 52" Wall - INYOPools.com. Seems they have in stock. The overlap is a pain to install, but it is the least expensive option.
I'd try to sell your unused liner on ebay to recoup some of the cost.

Also The Pool Factory has it (a bit more expensive than INYO)

This one is in stock but you would have to add sand to get the height up... :)

a 24 foot round liner = 75 feet linear

a 12x24 foot oval = 72 feet linear

They do not make a 23 foot round but that is what you would need
Also The Pool Factory has it (a bit more expensive than INYO)

Damm... how the heck did I miss "12'x" and the "oval" ... I was looking for 24' round pools... sorry about that.

Mine is a 12'x24'x54". Due to an installation mistake I ended up with small wrinkles on the bottom. Tried to see if I could get a new liner, but 12'x24' liners are hard to come by these days.

• Haha
Reactions: cowboycasey
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.