Surprise, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
almost everything that could have gone wrong on my pool seems to have happened. My autofill still isn’t fixed but at least the PB thinks they know what is wrong. Said they need to add an extender on the float or the thing it is attached to or something like that.

And now today my plumbing sprung a leak. I had turned off my pump this afternoon to clean out my skimmer and pump baskets due to lots of tree litter that got in my pool from these horrible Palo verde trees in the common area behind my lot. When I turned the pump back on, the pipe leading out of the chlorinator was spraying water out of a crack.

Called PB as this is obviously a warranty claim. Waiting to hear when plumber can fix.

Any recommendations on what to do in the meantime since I can’t run my pump until fixed?

Given the number of issues I Have had with this new pool, I feel the PB should make some amends. This is a seemingly reputable pool Phoenix PB. Been in business for 40+ years.

Video of leak:

Given the number of issues I Have had with this new pool, I feel the PB should make some amends. This is a seemingly reputable pool Phoenix PB. Been in business for 40+ years.
If they are fixing the issues thats the amends. If youre only issues are an autofil and plumbing leak you shouod be very grateful. 😉

If they are fixing the issues thats the amends. If youre only issues are an autofil and plumbing leak you shouod be very grateful. 😉

Those aren’t the only issues I have had . Had bad pump, issues/overcharges with excavation, skimmer plugged and not working for 1st month of pool, poorly done travertine. All got mostly fixed, but caused a lot of aggravation along the way.

So it is common to have lots of issues with newly built pools? If so, that makes me feel a little better. I just hope they fix this promptly.

Those aren’t the only issues I have had . Had bad pump, issues/overcharges with excavation, skimmer plugged and not working for 1st month of pool, poorly done travertine. All got mostly fixed, but caused a lot of aggravation along the way.

So it is common to have lots of issues with newly built pools? If so, that makes me feel a little better. I just hope they fix this promptly.
Lots of horror stories but dont have statistic on how common or not, likely people only say something when things go wrong.