**WIN a digital wireless, dual probe thermometer**

lulupalooza said:
ADD ME, ADD ME!! DANKS ;)

You don't seem to have met the criteria. Maybe I'm missing something. Did you read the rules on the first page. Entering is not a matter of just telling me to "add you."

If I'm mistaken, please post the links to your 2 new original threads and 5 additional posts within the Grill With Skill area of the site, since the start of the contest.

Thanks,
Sean

Thanks for everyone who participated. Please keep posting and GWS will continue to be an active and useful part of the site.

And the winner is ..........................................

Molson!

Looks like I will be shipping to Canada. Molson, I will send you a pm in a while to get your shipping information.

Congratulations! :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
heh, that would have been easier. It was a little, err, warped from getting too warm one time, so the magnets sometimes don't stick well. We were moving a Traeger unit and it fell off, under the castor. If that wasn't bad enough, it was then stepped on. :(

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.