Why Vacuum?

I use a cheapy vac. the kind you hook the garden hose to. I dont mind it a bit. Im sure there are better ones out there but this works for me. We have a couple trees and could vacuum every day but only every other day. I find it very relaxing and peaceful and very very rewarding when done being able to see a sparkling clean pool

My pool is deep blue and any schmutz on the floor stands out like a sore thumb! I like it to look as pristine as possible.
Lately I seem to be waking up to a pool cemetery with a dozen centipedes/millipedes on the floor of the pool. So I whip out my Pool Blaster Max vac and get them up pronto. Its about all the spot "vacuuming" my pool requires.

WP_20150718_07_11_55_Pro.jpg So I feed the cheap Xtra large knee high nylon through the leaf bag connector like the pictures show below. Once a week I pull out a bag full of dirt sand bugs and leaves.....I haven't vacuumed since I started doing this and the pool is crystal clear.

- - - Updated - - -

WP_20150718_07_09_54_Pro.jpgThis is what I get every week

- - - Updated - - -

WP_20150718_07_12_18_Pro.jpg attach like normal

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.