Who's here?

Brentr said:
. I know that you Northerners must hate me for this nice warm weather. :cheers: We are enjoying cocktails by the pool :whoot: :-D

We sure do Brent :cool: But on the other hand doesen't we have all the reptiles you guys has to live with.
I have seen on the telly that Floridans often get reptiles in their pools and it must be true if it's on the telly right!! :shock:

I have seen one harmless snake in my life irl and that is good enough for me. I hope I never has to see one again. Never been as afraid as I was then.

A belated Merry Christmas to all and warmest wishes for a happy and prosperous new year! We sort of had a "white Christmas" here in Wylie, Texas! It snowed HEAVY for a few hours on Christmas eve (we couldn't believe our eyes!) and a little bit stuck and stayed overnight. We were so excited that our kids wanted to go right out and start the snowman :) But there was only enough for his toes...

Our pool is basically maintenance-free. I just go out every couple of weeks or so and look at it and see if I need to empty the skimmer. I'm sure all the bunnies and their multitude of babies now living under our new deck just LOVE us this year!

AnnaK said:
polyvue said:
... why is it that every time I venture to central Florida [snip]

See you all in a week. :rendeer:

Didn't you just come back from Kauai? And now, Florida?

You know, I've been thinking . . . with all the traveling you do surely you need an assistant, someone to pack and repack your gear, polish the scopes for star gazing, carry water. Whatever. Why not let me help you out with some of that? I speak three languages, can drive a stick shift, can drive on the left, am excellent at haggling for the best price, [...]
Heh, heh! I appreciate the offer. :lol: But I'm not quite the world traveler you imagine... Hawaii being the exception, I normally travel to see family. After several days of perspiring in sweaters I thought it would be smart to do Epcot in a Polo shirt. It was smart until about 4:00 pm, then the wind blew in off the lake and I wished I was back in the 50th state negotiating a rigging and fussing over a Mai Tai. Next tropical destination, I'll shoot you a message!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.