Which Robot to Buy??

RickNewGuy

Jun 6, 2019
Beaumont, TX
Good morning all. Trying to figure out which bot to buy. We have a 13k gallon in-ground pool with plaster, few steps and normal corners / edges.

Can anyone tell me which is the newest (assuming newer is better)… S series, Active series, T series, M series, etc? Or maybe, which series is the best?

Right now, I am trying to decide between the S200, S300, S300i. But in reading the threads it seem like there are other models available with the same internals but a different shell / case. If that is the case, does anyone know why? Is it regional, exclusive to a certain store, etc?

Also, just want a super clean pool... so thinking the cartridge filters are needed. So would prefer one where I can change them out.

Thanks. Rick

The S-series is by far the easiest to use/clean. Also very light compared to some others. I've had the S300 for 4 years and it works great (run it anywhere from 2X/week to 2X/day, depending on what's dropping into the pool). The S300's come with the caddy, which is nice for keeping the controller elevated and for easy storage/transport, but many people are fine without it.

The S-series is by far the easiest to use/clean. Also very light compared to some others. I've had the S300 for 4 years and it works great (run it anywhere from 2X/week to 2X/day, depending on what's dropping into the pool). The S300's come with the caddy, which is nice for keeping the controller elevated and for easy storage/transport, but many people are fine without it.

Geebot… thanks for the info. I am leaning toward the S300... but might get the S300i because of the multi-layer filter. Can you buy the S300i multi-layer filters and install them in the S300? Will they fit?

Thanks, Rick

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.