Where would you put SWG

wishman

Gold Supporter
Aug 29, 2014
Chalfont, PA
Hi,

I'm thinking of converting to SWG. I have Jandy automation and Pentair VS Intelliflo pump. For easy DIY I'm looking at Circupoll RJ series. I have two possible location. The first being right after the heater but I would have to put the flo sensor before the cell. The second is a tight spot right before an actuator. I have just about 8" of space in the gape and will use a vertical installation kit.

Which one would you recommend? Do I need to worry about how close it is to the heater? I'm assuming I don't need a check valve either way since gravity is working in my favor.

Heater:
PXL_20210727_124005575.jpg

Right before actuator about 8" (remove inline chlorinator):
InkedIMG_20200822_092924_LI (2).jpg

Thanks!

You can make room by moving the pipe to the left or right of the heater, then install the SWG then connect it back.. It does not have to be exactly where the pipe is now, it can be moved to where you have room.. That is just how the plumber did it then cause it worked... :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.