Gold Supporter
Jun 4, 2019
Connecticut
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Need to order a cover for the hot tub. Been looking and it's pretty hard to determine if any places are better than others.

Anyone have experiences they would like to share?

I was looking at hottubcoverspot.com. They seem to have decent pricing and delivery times. Anyone ordered from them before?

Last edited:
Recommend Avoid.

Corporate Office Mailing Address:

Stonewood Manufacturing, LLC.

1353 Whispering Oaks Circle. Matthews, NC 28104.

Toll Free: 800-483-6614

Records Found: 0

Search Criteria: Stonewood Manufacturing, LLC.

24 Complaints

They're manufacturing spa covers in this residential home?

Um...OK...right.

It's a nice house, but I don't see how they are manufacturing spa covers there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plettschner
The site claims that their covers are ASTM compliant, but this is almost definitely not true.

You can ask them to provide some proof that the cover meets the ASTM standards, but they will almost definitely not be able to provide anything to substantiate their claim.

They are also using the ASTM logo without permission, which is not allowed by the ASTM.

ASTM Safety Standards.

All our spa covers meet or exceed the rigorous safety standards of the ASTM. Spa Cover Safety is especially important if you have small children or pets around your spa.

(Note): Many municipal building codes require ASTM compliant hot tub covers.

The Society, in general, does not object if an organization does their own testing/verification and represents that their product meets an ASTM standard by referencing the specific designation (e.g. complies or meets ASTM A XXX-YY) (and, where possible, the title of the relevant standard).

In these instances, Society logos shall not appear in connection with such representations.

The address is a UPS store.

If they have a real manufacturing facility, then why don't they use that as the mailing address?

Florida Spa Covers Inc.

1497 Main St. Unit 343. Dunedin, Fl 34698
1631576533068.png
1631576633597.png
1631577180903.png
Customer Complaints

27 complaints closed in last 3 years.

10 complaints closed in last 12 months.

Questions ?

Call 844-382-6837

Mon-Fri 9am to 7pm EST

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I ordered from Beyond Nice. According to their website the covers are made in the USA by Spa Cover Inc. For some reason the people making the covers don’t sell them.

In any case if you search Spa Cover Inc in Google Maps like @JamesW did you see a small commercial property with a bunch of foam stacked up outside.

My cover took about 2 months to arrive. Ordered last December.

I appreciate all the replies.

For what a cover costs, I'm just looking to get a decent cover at a decent price and hopefully avoid some garbage taped up vapor barriers or shoddy assembly work from a substandard manufacturer. The whole process of trying to decide where to spend my money is frustrating.

I suppose The Cover Guy or Beyond Nice (what a terrible name) may be in my future. Seems to be the only two places I've read or heard anything good about.

I ordered from Beyond Nice. According to their website the covers are made in the USA by Spa Cover Inc. For some reason the people making the covers don’t sell them.

In any case if you search Spa Cover Inc in Google Maps like @JamesW did you see a small commercial property with a bunch of foam stacked up outside.

My cover took about 2 months to arrive. Ordered last December.
That right there is the best information I have been able to find anywhere. I thank you.

Spa Cover Inc. is owned by the same people and has the same address as Beyond Nice.

So, it's basically the same company, but they wanted to separate the manufacturing and the sales parts.

Maybe so the dealers who buy from distributors or directly from Spa Cover Inc. will not feel like Spa Cover Inc is competing with them.

Spa Cover Inc only sells wholesale to companies.

So, they set up a separate entity to sell retail.

In any case, they seem legitimate.
1631586190437.png
1631586355099.png
1631586411084.png
1631586488313.png
1631586533343.png

I bought a beyond nice hot tub cover and they are GREAT covers... I got the best of all the selections and it has lasted.. The hot tub and cover are now in OKC at my nephews house and is still good and I bought it in Aug 2013... :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.