Where to buy replacement for old 320 cartridge filter

eegz

May 9, 2017
Los Altos, CA
Hi All,

I'm looking to replace the 320 square foot cartridge filter (A/P Quantum 360) that was here when I bought my place.
Visually and from measurements, it looks like the closest thing is the Pentair 160340.

Read some threads on TFP suggesting it's better to oversize (my pool is 25k gallons), so looking at the Pentair 160301 (420 sf) or the Pentair 160332 (520 sf).
The 520 is basically the same price as the 420, so might as well go with that.

Looking around, the 520 is basically the same price everywhere except Pool Supply Unlimited where it's $300 less and PoolZoom where it's $200 less.
Found one reference on TFP attesting to Pool Supply Unlimited, but not too familiar with it. Have others been ok with Pool Supply Unlimited?

One thing that I look at when shopping online is where the store is at. You're in Los Altos and Pool Supply Unlimited is in Ontario where Pool Zoom is in San Antonio.

For me, in Las Vegas, I end up going to Polytecpools.com because they are local for me and I just drive over and pick up what I would need.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.