When to fill ?

DMS2014

Silver Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 22, 2014
Houston, Texas
Is there a rule ? We usually dump water not add it !
9bcb519502f642ed0397519d33e3cbbf.jpg

WhAt say y'all?

I browse on a iphone SE, full veiw. Cant see the appeal of TT at all. Give it a try.

The ONLY thing I like about TT is that it's easy to do a picture. thats about it.

- - - Updated - - -

french drain? I don't have one of those. It was supposed to rain today hard but we got squat...tomorrow is ground zero. Nothing tomorrow, I will add

I'm in your general area. I needed to fill yesterday, but I was waiting for the same rain you didn't get! As of right now, my weather app is saying 100% rain chance for Saturday. I hear ya' - my overflow drain has been used more than my fill line. If I know rain is headed our way, I let the level get lower as long as my skimmers are happy. Tomorrow I may add a little but not up to the mid point of my skimmers. Then it's wait and see what happens on Saturday. But I agree, I can pretty much guarantee rain, if I top off the pool!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.