What's happened to all the ultra frame intex pools for sale?

Jan 21, 2014
Bartlesville, OK
Hi All
I have been noticing that Walmart, Target, even Amazon are not selling a lot of the ultra frame above ground pools anymore. Like the one we have, intex ultra frame 18x48 in pool or the larger ones either? Does anyone know the reasoning behind this? I had hoped to move up to the 26'x52" ultra frame pool this summer.
Thanks
Mike

I can't answer your question but I seemed to have noticed a drastic cutback on Intex "chatter" on the forum.........like no one is buying them much anymore......anyone else notice that?

Only noticed less chatter in the last few months ... being that it is winter :mrgreen:

I would guess they would be less prevalent on those sites as they are a seasonal item. Let's see what happens 4 months from now.

I just checked again. The last time I checked there wasn't anything, but now there's a few more. Would any of you recommend a different above ground pool that's better in your opinion the the ultra frame intex pools? I really like the one we have, just thinking of getting a bigger one
Mike

We purchased a 20 x 52 in from Target online a couple of months ago. I think the larger ones are hard to sell in stores, we got our on clearance with free shipping! I hope to start an install thread around late Feb or early March. We have already started clearing and leveling our area--that part is such a pain, but so very important :)

I too have noticed a drastic reduction in the AGP section. I figure it's due to the season. It's not like I quit working on getting mine set up, I just don't like to operate a shovel to begin with. Then add in my work schedule, it's gonna take me a while to get everything done.

Guess in the meantime we can all stay tuned to Lacey's threads and dream of warmer weather.

Wait for spring and the Intex conversations will return. I'm in a Florida and the pool is in the high 60s. Although I have solar, there has not been enough sun for me to get the temp above the low 70s. I have to remind myself to go out and put chlorine in. I would say part of the problem is the weather and the other part is that we have turned our attention to winter activities. To me, the forum is quieter all around but that's just my perception. I am not looking at the actual numbers.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We purchased a 20 x 52 in from Target online a couple of months ago. I think the larger ones are hard to sell in stores, we got our on clearance with free shipping! I hope to start an install thread around late Feb or early March. We have already started clearing and leveling our area--that part is such a pain, but so very important :)
I bought the same pool Intex Ultra 20'-52" at target on clearance for $209. It is sitting in my garage waiting for spring.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.