TA: 100 (2 minutes ago)
CH: 310 (2 minutes ago)
CYA: 80 (2 minutes ago)
SALT: 3000 (2 minutes ago)
TEMPERATURE: 57° (2 minutes ago)
CSI: -0.16 (2 minutes ago)
==========================================

b04ae02d-0ff0-4742-a25c-299bb338f08f_text.gif

Well done !!! Pay attention as it gets warm again because you may find the pool has some swing, depending on your run schedule. Test at the times it would be lowest if so, to ensure you never dance the minimum line. If so, just add more runtime to remain at 6 FC (for 80 CYA) or above at all times.

Reactions: ShallowWater
BTW, the salt read is with the 1766 Test Kit and is exactly what IntelliChlor is telling me.

It seems each 40# bag raised the salt concentration by exactly 500ppm. Using this information I "back-figured" the pool volume using PoolMath and now believe I over-estimated my pool volume and it is more likely 9500 gallons.

Reactions: JamesW and Newdude
As you gain experience adding stuff, you'll see how it responds. Fine tune your adds and gallons as necessary. (y)

View attachment 464761

Well done !!! Pay attention as it gets warm again because you may find the pool has some swing, depending on your run schedule. Test at the times it would be lowest if so, to ensure you never dance the minimum line. If so, just add more runtime to remain at 6 FC (for 80 CYA) or above at all times.
I just started generating chlorine but the temps are pretty low so I'll probably supplement with LC until spring. I run 1200rpm 24/7 and then 2500rmp for about 2 to 3 hours in the morning and evening.

As you gain experience adding stuff, you'll see how it responds. Fine tune your adds and gallons as necessary. (y)
I'm pretty experienced having had another pool for 7 years that was nice and clear using the TFP method. It never saw Shock or Phosphate Remover or any other B.S. and never needed a SLAM. That's the way I'm planning to run this pool too but every pool is going to behave differently so I'll need to monitor and gain new experience with this one.

That's the way I'm planning to run this pool too but every pool is going to behave differently so I'll need to monitor and gain new experience with this one.
Same. :ROFLMAO: I moved a mile down the block and it might as well be France. Night and day. It takes a minute.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.