What to do for Cleaning until can use Robot on New Pool?

CoogLH

Silver Supporter
May 13, 2020
Tomball, TX
My pool just got started up last Friday and all is well so far and I have a robot but can't use that for 3 more weeks on the brand new Pebblesheen. Is anything safe to use to get out the dust/dirt settling to bottom in areas? I am doing all the brushing but that just moves it around mostly and not out.

Thanks for any tips.

I used a brush/vacuum head. No wheels. The brush is cheap and made for vinyl pools but works. I would not use it to scrub the pool, just push enough to clean bottom so it wouldn't break the brush. Then scrubbed with normal brush. The bristles are nylon so should be safe to use. Of coarse you will need hose and such to hook up to skimmer.

I used a brush/vacuum head. No wheels. The brush is cheap and made for vinyl pools but works. I would not use it to scrub the pool, just push enough to clean bottom so it wouldn't break the brush. Then scrubbed with normal brush. The bristles are nylon so should be safe to use. Of coarse you will need hose and such to hook up to skimmer.

Thanks, I found neighbor that had vacuum without the wheels and borrowed it. They are still landscaping and doing things this week so it kicked up lots of stuff that ended up in pool. Now we are ready for the weekend :)

Reactions: PoolNewb2020
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.