What kind of bugs are these?

I follow bugspray.com approach and use Bifen granules and hose the entire lawn with Cyonara Lawn & Garden RTS. Cuts them down. I get springtails all over my siding too and generally have to dust and cyonara the whole side of the house. It works well, but again, you can't eliminate them completely.

Get some skimmer socks and use them religiously to skim off the pool. If you have the ability to shut off drains amd other suction points do so. Bugs are a real pain especially small ones but its seasonal usually they go away on their own

Get some skimmer socks and use them religiously to skim off the pool. If you have the ability to shut off drains amd other suction points do so. Bugs are a real pain especially small ones but its seasonal usually they go away on their own
I mentioned earlier in this thread where it was suggested by another member to hose them to your skimmer and let them flush down to your filter. Worked much better than manually trying to scoop these suckers out. Why shut down suction? These things are really tiny.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.