What did you do to your pool today?

Water still at 60...

Brushed all the dust that had dried in the seams on top of my solar cover... good shoulder work out, sinking the cover, scrub scrub, sink the cover, scrub scrub... Lots of dust into the pool so I raise the FC up in case of nasties in with the dirt. Need a heat wave!

Water still at 60...

Brushed all the dust that had dried in the seams on top of my solar cover... good shoulder work out, sinking the cover, scrub scrub, sink the cover, scrub scrub... Lots of dust into the pool so I raise the FC up in case of nasties in with the dirt. Need a heat wave!
Things are looking up in the weather and heat department! I finally put my solar cover in yesterday evening and I'm about to start the cleaner for some vacuuming.

Emptied the skimmers. Took Polaris out of the pool so I can take it to Leslie's. It stopped climbing the walls and wheels aren't turning.

Yesterday I replaced the Polaris backup valve because it was cycling constantly and replaced two swivels because they no longer swiveled.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Tested the water, turned the fìlter on & added bleach. Haven't even put the steps in yet.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Opened the autocover, tested, added MA and closed. Water temp STILL at 60. Crazy.

99, it's time for the old 'hairnet in the skimmer basket" trick.

Water flow with no skimmer basket - top of 120 litre per minute line. Water flow with skimmer basket - bottom of 120 LPM line. Water flow with hair net added - exactly the same.

I've looked and looked and can't find these in Aus, unless I buy 1,000 for $42 plus $15 shipping. So I asked the nice lady at the deli counter to indulge me and she gave me 5 so I can try this out. I really don't need a 20-year supply of hair nets, lol.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support