What are these called?

RaptorRidge

Jul 13, 2021
Alabama
I have an older, I believe a Kafco, pool. Two of my corner pieces have cracked and deteriorated. Can anyone tell me what they are called and if possible where I could purchase replacements? Thanks for looking and for any help or suggestions. Pics are as follows:

pool1.jpgpool2.jpg

I would go buck wild searching all variations of Kafco corner coping moulding trim piece.

I have an older, I believe a Kafco, pool. Two of my corner pieces have cracked and deteriorated. Can anyone tell me what they are called and if possible where I could purchase replacements? Thanks for looking and for any help or suggestions. Pics are as follows:

View attachment 355445View attachment 355446

Bump

Thought I would try again on identifying these inside corner coping pieces. I have yet to replace them and this year I have one where my liner has pulled down, out of the corner. The original plastic "teeth" have broken off and there is nothing there to hold the liner in place. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for looking

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.