Tipp City Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hey folks. I have a new fiberglass shell being delivered in about 4 weeks and I'm rapidly ordering equipment. ((the opportunity to get the pool came up somewhat suddenly, hence my dilemma)). I'm currently trying to find wet niches for 2 Pentair IntelliBrite 5g color led lights that I've already acquired. My questions:

- Any leads on where I can get the (2) Pentair stainless steel wet niche models 78232400 or 78232500???
- Are there other brands of wet niches that would be compatible with the lights? I would prefer stainless steel to accommodate bonding requirements, but if plastic is the only thing I can find, I'll bond differently so I'm open to options/suggestions.

Thanx in advance!

Yeah, I'm not having much luck. I've tried lots of online retailers as well as local stores. I'm running out of ideas and I'm coming down to crunch time :roll:

I can tell you probably the best way is to move away from those type lights... I am going with a brand new PAL LED pool Lights that has finally caught up with the rest of the world.. Instead of 8 colors it has 16 million colors.. They also have a perimeter light that sits above the water under the coping that is amazing, I am probably going with those and 4 to 6 in water nicheless lights :)

They have nicheless LED lights that use a 1.5 inch plumbing Evenglow Nicheless Light | PAL Lighting

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.