Dacula, Ga
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I have searched this forum repeatedly, and I'm still unsure. For those who have signature matrix installed, how are you enjoying it, is it rough on the feet or is it perfect for what you want?? I'm looking at the signature matrix cadet blue for our pool build that starts in 2 weeks... Thanks,

Reactions: MountPleasantPool
I just signed last week and I’ll have the Signature Matrix Caribbean. My neighbor has it and I got a good feel of it before I picked a pool builder. It’s not sharp at all and I think will feel nice.

Reactions: farleyville
I have searched this forum repeatedly, and I'm still unsure. For those who have signature matrix installed, how are you enjoying it, is it rough on the feet or is it perfect for what you want?? I'm looking at the signature matrix cadet blue for our pool build that starts in 2 weeks... Thanks,
We have signature matrix, no complaints here. I wouldn't say its smooth smooth, more like grippy smooth. It is definitely not rough though. We love it

We have signature matrix, no complaints here. I wouldn't say its smooth smooth, more like grippy smooth. It is definitely not rough though. We love it
Thanks, I'm completely ok with the look and feel of the sample and texture. Just making sure my kids playing for hours a day won't be tearing up there feet...

Thanks, I'm completely ok with the look and feel of the sample and texture. Just making sure my kids playing for hours a day won't be tearing up there feet...
Now that I am thinking back, it was a little rough initially, but it smoothed out after a week or two. It didn't take very long. We spent hours every day in the pool last year, no issues with cut up feet after the first couple of weeks.

Reactions: farleyville
Now that I am thinking back, it was a little rough initially, but it smoothed out after a week or two. It didn't take very long. We spent hours every day in the pool last year, no issues with cut up feet after the first couple of weeks.
Any idea why this would be this way?

Any idea why this would be this way?
No clue to be honest. I re-read my reply, It wasn't TERRIBLE, but a bit irritating on the feet. My son never complained, but the wife and I noticed it. If i had to guess, i'd say just the bits of plater that were didnt come off after the acid wash or still hanging on. I guess i hadnt quite brushed it all off? Its great now though, i wouldnt let my experience hold you back.

@farleyville the Primera Stone product by Wet Edge is smooth because they physically polish it the day after it is applied. I do not know the cost difference but if you wish the pebble look but smooth from the onset then you may want to investigate the Primera Stone finish.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My wetedge pool finish is only a week old. I was in the pool with my family for the first time yesterday we took a ball with us and i jumped up a little to catch the ball and my big toe was cut badly. Not enough to bleed, but the bottom of my toe looked like it had gills and I had to have my wife cut off all the loose skin.
So my first impression is not great for this product.
I hope it smooths out like others have said.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.