freespiritaubrey

Jun 8, 2021
Illinois
Good morning, I'm a newbie here I recently bought a pool and filled it from my hose which I have a well and iron water I'm having a heck of a time getting it clear, it's a 27 foot round I've added shock and algeiecide among other things our local pool place told us to add but nothing has worked qnd I've had the water tested multiple times and they tell me it's fine idk I'm losing my mind

Hi, welcome to TFP! What does the water currently look like? Is it brown? Do not add any more algaecide, it can cause more problems than it fixes. Do you know if the algaecide contains copper or what the name of the algaecide was? You should invest in your own high quality FAS/DPD based test kit. tftestkits.net sell the TF100, and many online retailers sell the Taylor K2006. Either kit will run the tests you need to take control of your pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.