Weir door foam

kyle11

May 17, 2012
Sometime in the past few months the foam in my weir door must have come off. The door now stays completely open even with the pump off. It is a waterway renegade Skimmer. Would any foam work or is it better to just replace the door. Also how does the door come out? Would hate to break another piece trying to get it off.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I cut a chunk out of a pool floaty to replace mine. It was a flat board like a small surfboard. I picked it up at the local dollar store. It's on its second season and still working fine.

The door usually just pops in. So to remove it you have to very carefully bend it just enough to free the pins from the little holes on the sides.

Thanks! I usually don't start pool maintenance this early in the season but our pump and robot both died late last season and I am wanting to get ahead of this green stuff before warmer weather arrives and gives it a chance to spread. Appreciate the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.