Los Angeles, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60
I understand the suggested water testing kits mentioned here on the forums, I wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with the Lamotte Waterlink Spin Touch and disks. I always have a terrible time with colors so looking for a digital solution to just test and have a # and call it a day. I source 1 locally for a heck of a deal so I wanted to know if it compares to the suggested TFP test kits if anyone has experience? Thank you!

hopefully this is the correct section for this question

Without calibration and regular service, all digital testers eventually start to drift and give spurious results. Digital testers typically don’t read CH correctly or CYA for that matter. FC and pH are typically close but all the tests usually have pretty strict limitations on FC levels. Most say they can read up to 10ppm but that’s usually above the linear response range so both really high and really low FC values won’t be right.

You’re welcome to use it and see how it goes. Maybe it will be “good enough” to meet your need. But if you do need help from TFP, it’s best to post test kit results as that is the only thing we’ll give advice based on.

Reactions: Donldson
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.