Wardsntx Pool build

How funny is that????? Small world for sure. Actually I don't know him all that well. We really only talk about the pool. I can not wait to see his pool though. Looks like it is going to be super nice :). Still waiting on your pics too!

Finally some pics of stone and tile...need to be washed down, but look good IMHO.

<a>
102_1097.jpg
</a>

<a>
102_1092.jpg
</a>

<a>
102_1094.jpg
</a>

<a>
102_1088.jpg
</a>

<a>
102_1093.jpg
</a>

<a>
102_1096.jpg
</a>

Thanks everyone for the comments.

We haven't decided 100% on plaster color yet. Still torn on the Pebble Sheen and the Wet Edge Primera Stone. Once we decide on the product, then the color. Have to make a decision soon!

Hoefully get the waterfall finished this week. We'll have to see if PB is on the ball. Went about a week with no work last week, hopefully not the story this week.

Jay, have you visited a display to see what the colors actually look like in a pool that is filled? If not, or that isn't available, ask to visit some of the homeowners who have applied the various colors. That's what my friend did, last year.

I plan to visit some of the pools our builder has done with Sheen and the Primera Stone. I wish I could find more people on this site that have used Primera Stone. It sounds like a great product, but it doesn't seem like many people use. I am curious as to why...

Maybe I'll post a topic asking if anyone has used or knows anyone with Wet Edge.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My builder is charging the same...actually he charges the same for PebbleTech, PebbleSheen and the Primera Stone...

What is tempting me to go the route of Primera Stone is that they polish the surface completly smooth like plaster. This is really a concern for my wife. She wants to make sure our children don't complain about the pool surface. She would be just as happy going with regular plaster.

Here is a link to the site.

http://www.wetedgetechnologies.com/

Thanks Javera...we hope it all comes together as we pictured. Can't wait for this to be done so we can just relax and have a drink and reflect on all the money we just spent for a concrete hole in the ground...then have another drink! :lol:

Actually, I can't wait to spend some quality time with the family and enjoy making those good time backyard memories!

OK, been pretty quiet around here this week until today...Basically another waisted week by the PB, now we will be delayed even longer. They came out today to form the decking, problem is, the plumber has run the water line I asked to have on the side of the house for a future outdoor kitchen area. Didn't run the gas line for the fir pit either. Also, 2 1/2 weeks ago I pointed out that they placed one of the man made boulders in the wrong spot....I have reminded him of this many times. Once they did the flagstone and the tile, I reminded him again since the flag and tile will have to be re-done. Then when they started talking about getting the decking done this past Monday, I reminded him that the boulder needed to move. Luckily they didn't show up this past Monday, but today...but guess what, no movement of boulder. They did paint the area they are going to move it to, but now they are coming to pour decking tomorrow and nothing. So I call PB and ask about the water and gas and he says they will get here early in the morning to get those done before the pour. I then asked him about the boulder and he said "they didn't do anything with that?" Arrrgggggg!!!!!! :evil: So, I told him no deck gets poured until the boulder is moved, the flagstone gets fixed, the water gets run and the gas gets run. I will keep the deck people standing around until those things get taken care of.

OK, enough venting. Sorry!

Here are a few pics of the stamping of the waterfall and the framing for the deck.

<a>
102_1109.jpg
</a>

<a>
102_1111.jpg
</a>

<a>
102_1110.jpg
</a>

<a>
102_1114.jpg
</a>

<a>
102_1115.jpg
</a>

<a>
102_1118.jpg
</a>

Hopefully more pics of decking tomorrow!

SeanB...

Here is a rough animation for the outdoor kitchen area I mentioned:

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i180.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid180.photobucket.com/albums/x93/wardsntx/backyard2.flv"></embed>

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.