Want an Automatic Cleaner for Pool Trough! Help Please!!!

Sep 4, 2018
St Augustine
Hello. I have an infinity edge pool that empties into a trough. The trough is about 18 or so inches wide, about 28 feet long. It gets flithy! I have a cover for the pool that keeps that clean but the trough is open to all the elements and trees. I wish I knew what a pain it would be to keep clean (although I think I still would have gotten it anyways). Debris is constantly floating on top and falling to the bottom. I even have raccoons that come nightly for their daily drink and drop marsh sand into the trough. I am open to any suggestions to keep it clean besides vacuuming it manually daily. I tried 2 different automatic robotic pool cleaners. They dont clean in a straight line. They both attempt to turn almost immediately and get stuck. Any ideas? Thanks!

I don't think you'll find an automatic cleaner for the "trough" but perhaps a PoolBlaster Max or Catfish vac would suit your needs?
As to the racoons (yuck!) and other debris- check out this recent thread:

Maddie :flower:

Some kind of grating to cover the trough to help keep leaves and raccoons out?

Have you tried a small floor cleaning only robot meant for above ground pools?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.