Walmart "Pool Essentials 10% Chlorinating Liquid" - Anyone else not able to find it?

Re: Walmart "Pool Essentials 10% Chlorinating Liquid" - Anyone else not able to find

Hahahaha, Jim.

To the dismay of other TFPers in the area, they are dangerously low on stock again!

Glad you checked it out and found new stock. I was very happy too. It's just kind of strange that when you ask employees they have no idea about new orders. The only response was "If it's not there, we don't have it." Well, DUH!!!! :rolleyes:
Sherry

Re: Walmart "Pool Essentials 10% Chlorinating Liquid" - Anyone else not able to find

Ordering, distribution and supplies are the job of the logistics professionals at Walmart HQ .... store level employees only know what gets delivered when the trucks back up to the loading dock. It could be Twinkies, the latest Avengers toys or pool chemicals....doesn’t really matter to them.

Cal-hypo is your friend in these times of trouble.....

slick,
DUH! Get with it. LOLOLOL It's only 100 degrees and getting colder everyday. Christmas is just around the comer. haha :rendeer:
Merry Christmas!
Sherry

No chlorine. They have to make room for Halloween and Christmas items. The season has already started you know. :(

slick,
DUH! Get with it. LOLOLOL It's only 100 degrees and getting colder everyday. Christmas is just around the comer. haha :rendeer:
Merry Christmas!
Sherry

This is what they replaced it with at my store back in late June when they quit carrying it.

62346D5B-ADF0-4A6C-BB44-A59A25007218.jpg

I’m like, :brickwall::brickwall: those tubs would take up a lot less shelf room if they were displayed unassembled. Wonder which genius in merchandising came up with this plan?

Ordering, distribution and supplies are the job of the logistics professionals at Walmart HQ .... store level employees only know what gets delivered when the trucks back up to the loading dock. It could be Twinkies, the latest Avengers toys or pool chemicals....doesn’t really matter to them.

Cal-hypo is your friend in these times of trouble.....

Agreed, Let's not take our frustration out on the local store employees, it is totally out of their control.

The Walmart I visit which is near where I work just had some in! I don't need any...just bought a bunch of the regular 6% stuff...but I still picked up 6 bottles as that's the best price point I can get on chlorine!

This is the first time I've ever seen them have the stuff, and I've been going almost all summer!

Lowe’s in Fayetteville, NC has PE CL for $3.86/gal.
Approx 12 bottles on shelf (yes, outside but in good shade). Remaining bottles have early March date (067). I grabbed one of those and the only July bottle left.
(Maybe more in store. I didn’t ask).

This is what they replaced it with at my store back in late June when they quit carrying it.

View attachment 85250

I’m like, :brickwall::brickwall: those tubs would take up a lot less shelf room if they were displayed unassembled. Wonder which genius in merchandising came up with this plan?

Another perfect year with zero sales in July, August and September for 10% bleach. That must look nice on someone's spreadsheet at HQ.
I mean no one has bought any in those months for the last 3 years out of our store, why would they start now??? :rolleyes: :hammer: :rolleyes: :evil:

Can’t find regular bleach anywhere. But I saw a 6% one. At meijer. Regular bleach. Should I get?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 80

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.