Wall Joints Starting to push against liner

brmommy

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2013
Southeast Ohio
Started this morning getting ready to winterize the pool. I noticed when I took off the solar cover that the wall joints are starting to push towards the liner. How do I address this, and do I need to do something before closing for the winter?

Attachments

• left of skimmer.jpg
    left of skimmer.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 37
  • right of skimmer.jpg
    right of skimmer.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Showing both at once.jpg
    Showing both at once.jpg
    403.6 KB · Views: 35
I called the pool company where I bought it and over the phone they told me to winterize as I normally do then call them in the spring once it gets about 70 degrees and they would come look at it. I normally drain to about 6" below the return. I asked them if I should leave more water to help put outward pressure on it but they didn't think it would make a difference. How about some expert opinions from you all? :D

Are those 2 seams positioned behind the vertical supports? Im curious what it looks like from outside the pool. did you look to see of the bolts have all come loose or possibly if the wall popped out of the bottom track? a pic of the outside wall may help

Reactions: kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.