Richmond, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hey everyone, I have two features that run through my main pool pump. Some fountains and a bubbler fountain. Both have there independent valve actuator. The normal fountain is in VLV-B spot on the the mother board. The bubble fountain is on VLV-A. This morning, I went to turn on the features and the bubbler (VLVA) isn't coming on. I checked the switch on the actuator itself, it works fine. I thought it might be the cable. I switch the bubbler to VLV-B and it works as normal and plugged the fountain in to VLVA and nothing. So it appears there is something wrong with that port on the mother board. Any suggestions/thoughts ?

Black - Common

Red - Switch Leg

White - Switch Leg

You should measure 24 volts AC from black to red or black to white when the valve is off.

When the valve is on, the voltage switches from red to white or white to red.

So, if you had 24 volts AC from red to black with the valve off, the voltage should be 24 volts AC from white to black when the valve is on.

1713726060556.png
1713726069570.png

6. Configure valve actuators (controlled by AUX circuit) (page 45)
The EasyTouch system can drive two auxiliary valve actuators for applications such as solar heating and water features.

Assign which circuits that will activate valves A and B.

Auxiliary valve actuators can be controlled by any AUX circuit.

Valve A is automatically assigned to solar if “Solar” is enabled in the “Solar” menu.

Tip: Use a “Feature Circuit” to control a valve actuator (see page 17).

Settings Menu: Valves
This feature lets you assign a circuit to Valve A or B.

The EasyTouch system can drive two auxiliary valve actuators (A and B) for applications such as solar heating and water features.

By assigning AUX circuits to control valve actuators, you can conserve auxiliary circuits for high voltage relays for controlling pumps and lights.

Valve A: Resides on the EasyTouch motherboard. If solar heating is setup and is not configured as a heat pump, then Valve A is dedicated for controlling the solar heating valve actuator.

Solar is enabled in the “Solar” menu.

The Valve A selection will display “USED SOLAR.”

Valve B: Resides on the EasyTouch motherboard.

Can be configured to be controlled by any circuit.

Valves
To assign a circuit to Valve A and Valve B:
Up/Down buttons: Select a circuit to assign to VALVE A.

The generic circuit names are:

The generic circuits names are: NONE, SPA, POOL, AUX 1-7 (EasyTouch 8), AUX 1-3 (EasyTouch 4), FEATURE 1-8, AUX EXTRA (or SOLAR) and HEATER.

USED SOLAR is displayed when SOLAR is enabled from the Solar menu.

AUX EXTRA is displayed only available if the Solar output (J17) plug on the EasyTouch motherboard is not being used for solar equipment.

Use the Solar button to switch the extra circuit on and off (see page 5). Selecting NONE does not assign a
circuit.

Right button: Move to Valve B setting.

Up/Down buttons: Select a circuit to assign to Valve B. See above for the generic
circuits names.

Press the Menu button to save the settings and to return to the Settings menu options.

Press the button again to return to the main menu options or press again to return to the main screen.