Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic & Name Of Your Liner

Hi everyone. My Pool build is coming along. Had the reef liner picked out for months only to have builder tell me at last minute it is sold out for the season. Builder has recommended butterfly effect pearl Latham liner, says it sparkles and looks fantastic in sun. Pics look good online, wondering how it looks iwhen cloudy or shady and how pool lights would look at night with a darker shade liner like pearl, always thought of having a light liner like reef. Has anyone installed butterfly effect pearl and have pics? Or thoughts about this liner if they have seen it in person. Thanks

Attachments

• PXL_20201110_120326448.jpg
    PXL_20201110_120326448.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 64
  • PXL_20201110_120328192.jpg
    PXL_20201110_120328192.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 63
  • PXL_20201109_210636774.jpg
    PXL_20201109_210636774.jpg
    523.8 KB · Views: 60

missmarcelot

Feb 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
We had our estate condition pool redone with a GLI mosaic dark gray full floor (no durango border) late this summer and I'm very happy with the result! The pool was in very bad shape after having been closed and left that way for at least 9 years that we can tell. The pump and heater both needed to be replaced but the filter is ok for now and the pipes were ok. We had a concrete deck poured in October so it will be nice to get to fully enjoy the pool this year. We love how the color of the liner looks totally different depending on the sunlight and time of day. It is not your traditional blue pool, which some want and others don't. There are pics of before and after and of the filling process to see how different the shallow parts would look. It's still a work in progress but it's getting there! The arborvitae surround provide nice privacy and atmosphere but a LOT of fall droppings :(poola.jpegpoolb.jpegpoolc.jpegpoold.jpeg

Reactions: Newdude

rdg238

Oct 15, 2017
Raleigh, NC
We are considering full floor Sandstone and have seen plenty of pics but also considering this one but haven’t found good, clear pics of an actual pool with water and this border. Legacy/Imperial calls it Slate Tile with Del Caribe; Tara liners calls it Valencia (with a shoal creek floor). Any thoughts, pics? Would really like to see some nice sunny pics of water in pool with the border. Thanks!
1612306899007.png 1612306927459.png

Last edited:

VaEer

Jun 6, 2018
winchester/virginia
We are considering full floor Sandstone and have seen plenty of pics but also considering this one but haven’t found good, clear pics of an actual pool with water and this border. Legacy/Imperial calls it Slate Tile with Del Caribe; Tara liners calls it Valencia (with a shoal creek floor). Any thoughts, pics? Would really like to see some nice sunny pics of water in pool with the border. Thanks!
View attachment 174654 View attachment 174655

Attachments

• Pool.jpeg
    Pool.jpeg
    649.3 KB · Views: 49
Aug 18, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
Our pool process was halted right before the liner in the fall. Last week we chose our liner! Even though I did hours of research last year on liners and resultant colors I couldn't pass up this brand new liner Garrett put out. It's called Sea Pebbles. I have 0 example pictures. Here's hoping my gut serves me well!! Will post pictures *HOPEFULLY* in April/May!

Attachments

• Garrett_Sea-Pebbles.jpg
    Garrett_Sea-Pebbles.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Liz315

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Jafruscio

Mar 1, 2021
NY
Does anyone have pictures of their Latham Urban Marble liner? We love the look of a soft blue or aqua pool. We are also considering GLI Fresco II. Any pictures would be appreciated!

Ddubyaw

Feb 14, 2021
Manitoba Canada
Hi There: Does anyone have the Latham Stardust Grey liner with no border? It is new and I can't find any photos with water filled pools, only the sample chip. It is described as "light" on the Latham chart I've looked at, but curiously, it actually looks darker than some of Latham's "rich and vibrant" colours, such as blue mosaic, which is described as medium. Another pool supplied, Pioneer family pools, describes it as "dark teal". I'm torn between stardust grey and onyx (no border). Thanks!

Newdude

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jun 16, 2019
NY
It is described as "light" on the Latham chart I've looked at, but curiously, it actually looks darker than some of Latham's "rich and vibrant" colours, such as blue mosaic, which is described as medium. Another pool supplied, Pioneer family pools, describes it as "dark teal
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder, they say. And somebody had to write all the descriptions, what’s vibrant to one may be dull to another. Trust your own eyes because they’ll be looking at it forever. :)
I'm torn between stardust grey and onyx (no border
NEVER mention the T word when talking vinyl !!!:ROFLMAO: That’s like a surgeon saying he will take a stab at it.

DiDoswim

Mar 1, 2021
New York
It's been so cold in Rochester, NY that the pool has had the solar blanket on almost since it was opened May 14th. I know I owe some new liner pictures from install last year! These are sunny pictures. The stairs are textured.
20b4fa057b965225b3029c9b28983177-1.jpg
bffd8c279f5c7eee7becc1f6bd40f5c2-1.jpg
d55964c8fbf3e8090346e4bb1879c51c-1.jpg
Can you tell me which brand/color this is. Wondering if it’s Gold Coast by Merlin

Reactions: Liz315