Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic & Name Of Your Liner

jgersh

Nov 15, 2018
Yorktown Heights, NY
Latham Grey Mosaic (sans border) - We love it. Depending on the viewing angle and the sunlight/cloud cover it can look teal and royal, to navy and royal.

Latham Grey Mosaic (sans border) - We love it. Depending on the viewing angle and the sunlight/cloud cover it can look teal and royal, to navy and royal.

The pictures of your liner helped seal the deal for me. It’s definitely going to be grey mosaic for us. Your pool is so beautiful. Thank you for your posts!
The only thing that confuses me are the liner pictures on the Latham site. The Grey Mosaic without border lacks any hints of blue or teal, which I personally love. Does your liner with no border look like their sample?

Attachments

kfrench1666

Aug 25, 2018
Lancaster
This is the pattern we chose. It is printed on blue sheet. So, when the pattern eventually fades, we'll still have a blue color vs. white for our original choice.
It is from Fort Wayne Pools liners and it is called Summerwave/Deep Blue Fusion

I'll post a pic with our pool filled with water once construction is finished (hopefully by the end of next week if the weather holds up).
The pool pic isn't ours (layout and size is what ours will look like). But, this is what it should look like on a sunny day filled with water.

Attachments

Other Threads of Interest