Rolesville, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-9)
Happy holidays everyone. Now that winter is here and too cold to use the robot, looking for recommendations for a new vaccuum head for my fiberglass pool that attaches to the skimmer suction.

Any thoughts about the ones with weights and wheels versus the ones with just bristles ?

Looking on amazon - lots of choices.

My hose seems too small for my 35 foot length pool. Looking to also get a new 40 foot hose. Are all hoses created equal ?

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Karl

Reactions: Rwmiller80
look for a HD hose on amazon. The ‘regular’ ones reviews claimed they collapsed under suction. I’m convinced they all leak at the skimmer connector due to two different materials joined where all the force tries to pull them apart. Also buy a right angle skimmer attacher plate Thingy. It puts less stress on that part of the hose if it goes directly out the skimmer and not up and over the patio to get to the pool.

Not sure the exact size you need, but one like this. I checked and the hose I bought is no longer available

For vac head, the weighted triangle one with bristles works best on my vinyl. It brushes and vacs killing 2 birds with one stone

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.