Utility trailer fitment question.

That would only affect the length, not the width. :p

When Hendrik was born, his mom had Lorentz contractions.
That why you have to come in at an angle.. get some Rutherford scattering in there, oh, but we would need to coat the columns in gold and that would likely upset the HOA.

I know! an oversize tunneling diode! What if we create a big P-N junction out of the gate, and with a little sprinkle of Heisenberg we could make the trailer appear on the other side via quantum tunneling. Then we paint the diode so it looks like a shrubbery and the HOA will never be the wiser.

Lorentz contractions.. good one!

Quantum tunneling could work as long as the wave function can extend beyond the wall.

We can entangle the trailer with a second trailer and put them both in a superposition of being in on both sides of the wall at the same time.

When we measure the location of one trailer, the position of the other trailer will decohere into a definite reality.

x2

You want a deck over tilt trailer. You can an axle-less suspension that can be made to any width you want at a custom trailer shop, and it’s not much more than a mass produced trailer.

You can also replace the trailer fenders on a narrower trailer with drive over fenders that let you use a wider floor.

That’s what I’m thinking is going to happen. If I can find a trailer with the wheel wells poking up through the bed, it won’t bother me as I can drive right over them.
With that type of trailer, it would keep the center of gravity down, and give me a width that is stable going down the road.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.