Utah man tells family they'll never be getting a pool....

Your pool looks awesome! Btw I said the same thing about getting a pool then in 2017 I caved in. Fast forward and we decided to build a new house on some land and we are now doing the second pool I said we would never get. Yes they are expensive and take maintenance but the fun with family and friends is worth it!
Agreed! Pool is awesome. Simple and elegant. I said the same thing about getting a pool in 1990. Built a large gazebo with above ground spa. Kids were 4 and 7 so the spa was never going to be enough. Built a fairly basic pool (owner/builder). I just finished a replaster/re-tile job and it looks like new (yes,the original white plaster lasted over 30 years and 2 acid washes). Now it's for the grandkids to enjoy. The remodel cost almost as much as the original build.

I have the same pool cleaner (the 4 wheel version) and it has worked great for about 3 years so far. Enjoy!!!!!!

Reactions: sl7vk
Is it weird that I all I can think about is the Bocce court? Looks amazing and equally neat to see the path your robot takes when cleaning (which, will be short lived as the dirt will be gone soon).
Well, in this case my wife is French so it's officially "Petanque" and not Bocce. I'll snap photos when we are done, but it seemed like a good use of a long strip in the back of the yard. Easy to throw down a corn hole set as well.

Reactions: newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.