NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I just got my liner installed in my ingound free form pool. There is about 4” of water in the shallow end and the liner is about 3” away from the bottom of the wall. The guy who installed the liner said the weight of the water will push it down against the wall. Is this true? Am I stressing for nothing. I’m in NJ and the temp today reached a high of 70 degrees. Is there anything I can do?
thank you so much for you help.
Joe

At this point, not much. Fill the pool slowly and give the liner time to stretch. It stretches better when it is warm and sunny. Take pictures of the liner as it fills. How does the deep end look?

At this point, not much. Fill the pool slowly and give the liner time to stretch. It stretches better when it is warm and sunny. Take pictures of the liner as it fills. How does the deep end look?
Deep end looks good. No problems. Do you thInk it will stretch against the wall under water weight?

Its hard to say. I would keep an eye on it and if it doesn't stretch to fit I would notify the installer. Keep an eye on any seams as they will be under the most strain if the liner does not stretch. Take lots of photos of the problem areas.

Its hard to say. I would keep an eye on it and if it doesn't stretch to fit I would notify the installer. Keep an eye on any seams as they will be under the most strain if the liner does not stretch. Take lots of photos of the problem areas.
Ok. Thank you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.