Understanding my swimming pool system before construction

Yeah, I was definitely thinking to a roof like that (I just did not know it was called "gable roof"). They did a 20.5ft span with just two posts on the sides, you cannot configure something like that on their website "wizard", they will add a central post.

I think the span is less than 20.5' because there is about a 1' overhang on each end. But it is a triple 2x12 beam.

I had to dedicate some time to some other aspects of my project. I wanted to get into a little more detail on the pool equipment... so that when I speak to the contractors I have clearer ideas.

I am trying to have a rectangular, 34'x18', 4 to 10 ft deep, automatic cover pool. Solar panels on the house to heat up water and few PV panels to offset the electricity costs. I would love to have good lights, salt water, but how do I choose filters and pumps?

I also invite user "pooldv" to have a look at my post https://www.troublefreepool.com/thr...construction?p=1204665&viewfull=1#post1204665 where I had a couple of questions for him in case he missed it

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.