Trying to figure out what gas regulator to get.

gnr5

May 28, 2019
Miami, FL
Hi all,
Weird question, I'm back and trying to set up my "new" pool. We moved into the new house, the previous owner had a 500-gallon propane tank buried in the backyard. A gas contractor stopped by and said the tank is in full working order, however, he doesn't do the installation. The tank at this point is not connected to anything. It was originally connected to a pool water heater, but the original owner said he replaced the heater to electric.

I will be running an underground polyethylene line for about 80-100 feet. What size regulator do I need?

I'm planning on using a first stage regulator (like this one), then run the line and use a second stage regulator and finally connect my kitchen which already has a built in regulator and also a Pentair 400k BTU heater.

Thanks!!!

Hey there, you will probably not get much help on this, imagine if someone told you to buy x and your house blows up because that was the wrong choice of regulators or how to connect it...

You really want to get a licensed gas plumber to do the install, you and your family are worth it... :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.